Anybody?

i don't know if this gets posted here............if not,DELETE!

has anyone ever had to rma a msi board? if so,how long to recieve rma number?

i am going on 2 weeks!! customer support has gone right out the window!!!

never again will i buy a msi product..........ASUS,DFI, or something else, not msi :angry2:

I've worked with MSI, DFI, Asus, Abit, Gigabyte... MSI is NOT that bad. lord help you if you need to rma an Abit (or any other hseng tech branded product) that's 1/2 the reason I would never stock any abit, soyo, pc chips, matsonic, asrock, or amptron boards. Asus is pretty horrible unless you are willing to hand them your credit card #. MSI it's just a matter of knowing who's arm to twist... then they move fast ("I swear I'll pack up the ENTIRE inventory of MSI stuff and ship it ALL back" type of twisting).

DFI and gigabyte are VERY weird to work with. they'll bend over backwards to help you. Heck DFI even assigned an RMA accout rep for me when I was working with them direct. granted we were sending back 20-30 motherboards a month (not bad when you consider we sold over 2,000 a month). and gigabyte is almost as nice to work with.

MSI is a great company and I have never had a problem with them. I have only had to RMA one MSI product and the whole process only took 2 weeks.