Which One

Ok well Im going to have around 250 bucks to spend on another video card. lol

What would be better sell my 6800NU and use the 250 i have plus the money i get for my current card and buy a 6800U or what ever i can get for that price or a use the 250 and buy another 6800 NU and Sli them. Which would be better ?

and Is it possible to SLI a 6800 NU and a 6800GT ?? MY 6800 NU the pipelines seem to open fine on it and a i get a problems ?

no u cant sli 2 different cards.. gotta be the same...

hmm if u can get an ultra.. you could sell the NU and buy a 6800ultra with the 250... if u can find one for that money... or like an x800 something... plus, consider agp and pci-e.. i, personally, wouldnt sli 2 6800's unless you unlocked them to be at 6800gt speeds and pipes

Well if my current card then i would have around 400 or so for my new card which what is a good card to get in that price range ?

I know this a stupid question and is prolly ganna lead a nvidia fan vs ati fan war but

which one preforms better , the 6800 U or the x850xtPE ?

Well if my current card then i would have around 400 or so for my new card which what is a good card to get in that price range ?

I know this a stupid question and is prolly ganna lead a nvidia fan vs ati fan war but

which one preforms better , the 6800 U or the x850xtPE ?

503752[/snapback]

In most applications the X850XT PE will beat the 6800U

I think the 6800U is more of a contender for the X800XT & X800XT PE