A True Testament To Eating

Ste

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when I first read that, I misread it as "I ate 7 of my coworkers"

sounds like a freakin awesome restaurant.

503736[/snapback]

laughbounce24iz2ya.gif

i love meat... i could quite happily go to a buffet restaurant and have four consecutive main courses involving meat

I think I had about 4 full plates, nothing but meat, i had to turn the button to green and red about 9 times.

I think I had about 4 full plates, nothing but meat, i had to turn the button to green and red about 9 times.

503783[/snapback]

I can see myself flipping that button quite a bit when I go. I might be able to get my wife to go there soon, since its so close to our house. :)

The best thing is, that they cut small pieces at a time, so its not overwhelming. I can almost taste it now, the first time i went i didn't eat for 13 hours. this time i just won't eat breakfast.

hey take me woith man, you pay for me, and i lkive by you

503792[/snapback]

at $50 a plate between me and my wife thats a 100 bux, not including drinks. I think not ..lol

where do you live?

at $50 a plate between me and my wife thats a 100 bux, not including drinks. I think not ..lol

where do you live?

503798[/snapback]

Lunch is only 28$ a person but don't forget tips and tax, also the drinks there are a ripe off just drink water.

if your really slick you could bring booze in a aqua fina water bottle providing that it is a clear booze, vodka gin or what not.