A True Testament To Eating

Ste

http://www.salecarvao.com/meat.php

Let me set this up for ya, 14 differen't kinds of meats, they also have a salad bar, and alot of other foods, but anyways, it is a buffet stlye however, you don't get up unless you want something from the salad bar, you are given a small cardboard button, one side red one side green, if you leave green up, servers will continusly cut slices of meat onto your plate, they hold the differen't types of meat on a large stick as they walk around. if you leave the green tab up they will fill your plate up with meats. The second you turn it red they will leave you alone.

I have been there once going tommorow.

its not cheap, 28 for lunch, 50 for dinner.

let me just say this, I never though a buffet could be so good, but when i got home for the first time, i slept for 4 hours, I ate so much. the meats where so tasty, and Im going back for more.

Any other good resturants?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not really sure if that's awesome or horrible, but my stomach is groaning from reading about it.

503660[/snapback]

you would like it, you can always say no. for example i said no to the ribs, chicken and suasage only because i can eat those anytime at the place i work at.

So it's a buffet for fat and lazy people?

503664[/snapback]

its much more then that, its for rich people who like to blow alot of money and not eat alot, cept me i will put them outta business. I out ate 7 of my coworkers. when we went last time.

We have a place just like that in Chicago. I was supposed to go one night for a work outing but I had other plans and couldnt go. :(

I've heard several people rave about it so one of these days I need to go after work. 15 different cuts of meat carved right at your table sizzling in your plate.... :drool:

FOGO

you would like it, you can always say no. for example i said no to the ribs, chicken and suasage only because i can eat those anytime at the place i work at.

its much more then that, its for rich people who like to blow alot of money and not eat alot, cept me i will put them outta business.  I out ate 7 of my coworkers. when we went last time.

503716[/snapback]

when I first read that, I misread it as "I ate 7 of my coworkers"

sounds like a freakin awesome restaurant.

We have a place just like that in Chicago. I was supposed to go one night for a work outing but I had other plans and couldnt go.  :(

I've heard several people rave about it so one of these days I need to go after work. 15 different cuts of meat carved right at your table sizzling in your plate.... :drool: 

FOGO

503727[/snapback]

yes the fogo is basically the same idea as it. its is great nothing is dissapointing, its even better then what i expected....

yes the fogo is basically the same idea as it.  its is great nothing is dissapointing, its even better then what i expected....

503740[/snapback]

I just looked at the locations of salcarvao, I didnt realize they are in Illinois. lol

There is one right by my house in Downers Grove on Butterfield RD and Finley, sounds like its next to Best Buy. I'll have to check that one out too. :)