Will This Be The Future Game Over The Internet..?

magi

Hi.

Here is a guy in Australia explaining how it is to remote control a webcam robot in Sweden.

He is controlling it from the other side of the world over the Internet.....

http://www.roaringsnake.com/misc/article_tank.htm

Ol2gkzL3Tl.gif

Will this be the future Internet game, to be able to remote control a web camera robot and hunt people with it, on a paintballarena, over the internet?

Another post is here for you to read about it.

http://forums.overclockers.com.au/showthre...86&page=1&pp=15

Regards Magi

Well, I have read about some hunting ranges in Virginia where you can hunt from your computer. You control a camera which, depending on where it is pointing, aims the gun in that direction. See a buck, click, BOOM!

504021[/snapback]

Whell there is a arena planned to be built in Sweden with WLAN webcam-laserdomrobots.

They have an idea with cameralenses on them that will make insects look like they will be 1-2 m long.

So after the summer maybe it will be possible to hunt insects over the Internet, that will seem to be 2 m long.

:P

OMG they stole my idea, I wrote one of my grade 7 journal entries in english about remote control (by computer) robots like these as a game, and then used by the army in wars, bomb situations, etc.

Well probably everyone had an idea like this lol. well moo, ^_^

seems cool tho, id like to try it one day.

I have now got in contact with a company is Sweden that is interested in building a test arena with some laserdom-webcamrobots.

If everything works out all right we will begin build the arena in a month. I guess it will be up and running in 2-3 months if we are lucky....

I have two audio alternatives.

1. Stereosound from stereomicrophone in every webcamrobot. You will with this system be able to hear from where you get an attack.

2. Monosound, two way, so that you can drive up to another webcamrobot and talk with it over the web. But you wont be able to hear from what direction the sound comes from.

What system would you prefer?

I gues the first stereosystem is to consider becouse the ability to talk, pilot to pilot, can be done with skype or ventrilo and so on. And then every one else cant here the discussion.

I will probably get airsoft tanks and mount laserdomweapons on them.

there is a site on the net where u can pay with your credit card to shoot a .50cal machine gun at targets (it's uber expensive, mostly because of the price of .50bmg rounds) i thought it was cool as hell

Thats interesting.

506875[/snapback]

i used to be a police officer and we got faxes and all kinds of magazine wih goodies like that. all kinds of great stuff.

• 3 weeks later...