Boom! Headshot!

the above video is the result of too much BAWLS consumption at a given time... someone give that boy some elephant tranq's... :P

side note: I was on a server 2 days ago with a sound clip of "BOOM! HEADSHOT!" that was triggered when you actually got a headshot :ph34r:

I have a bunch of videos of kids totally overreacting to CounterStrike. There was one guy who got so mad that he slammed on his keyboard and his screen went blank. It was great, the guy looked so confused.

People seriously need to get lives. There is more to the world than video games. I personally don't understand how people can sit in front of their computers and play video games for days on end. I can't play FPS games for more than 2 hours at a time and even then, I'm practically dying to turn off the game and do something productive.

For some people, video games and other things can help relieve stress. Others don't have lives (like me).

And there are some that are anti-social and don't like going outside. Others, just become too addicted to the fast paced action of some games.

Keep in mind that everybody is different, and some people prefer some things over others.

I can see myself copying that guy though... when I get my processor back, I'm DEFINATELY going to start yelling "BOOM HEADSHOT!" into the mic when I get a headshot :D.

For some people, video games and other things can help relieve stress. Others don't have lives (like me).

And there are some that are anti-social and don't like going outside. Others, just become too addicted to the fast paced action of some games.

Keep in mind that everybody is different, and some people prefer some things over others.

503460[/snapback]

I totally understand where you're coming from. I usually fire up games to relieve stress when I'm too lazy to do anything physical to accomplish the same thing. However, some people take gaming a little TOO far. I mean, going 24 hours with no food or sleep just to play games? Doesn't that strike you as a little over the top? If it was done only a handful of times during the year, then I don't see it as much of a problem. But when this is happening several days in a WEEK, then I sort of see this as a slight problem.