Super Lanboy Stock Fans

i am thinking about getting a superlanboy case this week.i know they come with two 120mm fans.will the stock ones put out alot of air,are they loud?if they are i happen to come across some antec tri cool 3 speed here are the specs

Edited by vooduu child

The ones that my super lanboy came with are poor. They are dead silent but push very little air, specially for a 120mm fan. I would go with the ones that martymcfly linked to.

i love this fan:

http://www.antec.com/us/productDetails.php?ProdID=75003

IT is very quiet and pushes some air. Its sound is noticeable if you are near it, but it isnt a buzzing, it is just a soft whooshing.

503203[/snapback]

Second that!

I got one of those Fans on 7V, and it still pushes lots of air, and I can barely hear it! :D

Braught my graphics card temps down a good 5-6

Yeah, the stock fans in that case are pretty crappy. Seems ok if you dont' want to overclock.. it's managing enough airflow to keep my other computer ~50C load.... and they are quiet, but meh :) You'll probably want to buy different ones as mentioned above

I have the super antec lan boy case I would replace the fans they blow very low air. On mine I replaced the back one the front 120mm fan I kept mostly because it hooks up to a 3 pin conector and goes to a 4 pin connector in the case I did not want to mess around with cutting holes in the case to get a 4 pin fan in there.