N00bie Mcgee

Hypnogaja

Found the forums while searching for how to o/c a 2.53ghz Celeron. (Been thinking about building a new PC)

Ummm... well i'm 21, live in Orlando FL, and am trying to finish up my Psych. degree @ UCF.

I've been a Mac convert since I had to choose between a 386DX/25 running 3.1 or a (8mhz!) Mac Plus running OS 7.1 :lol:

I'll install the Folding@home software as soon as I get home from work. I wish they used the BOINC manager though, it'd make it alot easier for people running other projects on their machines.

BTW, i'm a car freak (got a 5.7L IROC and a BMW) so i'll probably live on the car forums too. :D

Check out my personal site. All about Urban Infiltration: Orlando Urban Infiltration

Been folding for a few days now, how long does usually take for me to show up on the boards as a Folding member?

505485[/snapback]

After you turn in a couple Work Units you'll be added and get the little DNA icon. Welcome to OC Club and to team # 12772.

Welcome new guy!

It can take up to a week for your stats to show up as a folding member. It looks like you haven't finished any workunits yet, so within a few days of getting your first WU in, the OCC script that pulls that info should get your DNA strand to ya...

bah- ya beat me to it r_target... i just had to check stanford's page while I was doing this, didn't i...

Edited by cybergrunt69

Welcome to OCC :D. I'm the local forum idiot and funneh man... DO NOT CHALLENGE MY POST!

But, glad to hear you're folding :). My rig is down for the moment, so Stanford at least has your rig to make up for it. I salute you. HAVE A COOKIE!

:foldon: