I have bought a playstation lcd and it should be here tommorrow but I dont know where to put it as i dont know what size it is. Can someone please reply with the exact dimensions of the lcd and the circuit board behind it?

Also I dont know where to put it even when I know the dimensions. Please click on the picture in my signature to view my pc and please tell me where you think I should put the lcd.

Also I am unsure of how to wire up the lcd as the pins and colors are different on the website to the ones on my vga lead????? I looked at this guide. Can someone please tell me how to wire it up?

Thanks In Advance

is it the ps one lcd (the offical sony one) because if its not....

502711[/snapback]

Yes its the official sony one. Anyway here is the vga connector ive got and what wires are on it:

1 Brown

2 Red

3 Orange

4 Light Pinky color

5 Yellow

6 Green

7 Light Greeny Blue Color

8 Blue

9 NO PIN

10 Light Blue

11 Purple

12 Grey

13 White

14 Black

15 Brown and black

How do I wire up the playstation lcd?

Edited by liamstears

im interested in doing this, i'd use it for system monitoring programs or something along those lines while i'm playing video games. how much did u get the lcd for? was it cheaper than lcd's like u buy to put in cars? i still need to find a case before i start doing any of this, g/l and post pics whenever u get it done

im interested in doing this, i'd use it for system monitoring programs or something along those lines while i'm playing video games. how much did u get the lcd for? was it cheaper than lcd's like u buy to put in cars? i still need to find a case before i start doing any of this, g/l and post pics whenever u get it done

502996[/snapback]

I got my lcd for

Edited by liamstears