This Is Odd

Alright so Im on limewire and im downloading alot of music from bands who consent the downloading of their music :D and I was downloading alot and I mean alot at once so I decided to see how much of my connection I was using via task manager. I open it and for some reason I now have two connection (see picture). Not that I haven't seen this before my old socket A lanparty had dual lan but this lanparty board does not and I do not have a wifi card. Also to my knowledge this extra connection just showed up today. So uh im just wondering what gives should I be concerned what would do this what could do this. Im really just looking for suggestions as to how this could have happened because right now I have no clue. Also whats odd the second connection that just showed up has itself marked as 30mbs while the actual one workign has 10mbs idk im just confused right now.

I've seen the tv/vid adapter thing b4. No idea what it is actually used for. I never bothered to figure it out. I think it has somthing to do with webtv for windows. Do you have a tv tuner by chance? I think it is safe to ignore or delete.