Sign in to follow this  
The_WRATH

Sony Cybershot Dsc-p100 5 Megapixel

post-73769-13029977109326_thumb.png

this is th same information as in my ebay auction. but make me an offer, id prefer cash, my ebay name is mrunamed, dont got heatware yet, im asking $180 for it, if it sounds kinda high lemme no your opinion. this item was barely used, and when i say barely, i mean only used for about a day, i upgraded the memory stick to a 512mb stick so it holds even more high resolution pictures! the auction only comes with the camera itself, a stick of 512mb of memory, and the lithium rechargable battery, thats it. i assure you that this camera is in working order and no marks or scratches are on the camera itself. and no damage on the memory stick or battery, like new. sony software, drivers, and manuals can be found at: http://darntoothysam.com/sony/ can contact me at through email with questions, comments, or picture requests at: [email protected] once i recieve payment, shipping will be $6. i will ship next day.

Additional Information about Sony Cyber-shot DSC-P100 5.1 Megapixel

Portions of this page Copyright 1997 - 2005 CNET Channel. All rights reserved.

Product Description

Featuring a huge 1/1.8" Super HAD CCD, Sony's innovative Real Imaging Processor, and a 3X optical zoom Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar lens, the Sony DSC-P100 gives you all of the features you would expect from a full-sized 5 Megapixel digital camera in a pocket-sized design. The DSC-P100 is also amazingly easy to use, thanks to its large 1.8-inch LCD monitor, 5 area multi-point auto focus and auto focus illuminator, and selectable focus mode. It even includes PictBridge compatibility for simple printing without the need of a personal computer.

Details

Dimensions (WxDxH): 10.8 cm x 2.7 cm x 5.2 cm

Weight: 147 g

Additional Features: Audio recording, multi-picture burst, direct print, USB 2.0 compatibility, built-in speaker, RGB primary color filter, auto power save, digital noise reduction, date/time stamp, DPOF support, digital image rotation, PRINT Image Matching, PictBridge support, histogram display, resizing an image

Lens Features

Optical Sensor Type: Super HAD CCD

Optical Sensor Size: 1/1.8"

Maximum Focal Length: 23 mm

Minimum Focal Length: 7 mm

Display: LCD display - TFT active matrix - 1.8" - color

Flash Features

Flash Type: Built-in flash

Red Eye Reduction: Yes

I've played with that camera before and they are really nice :-) $180 is a great deal IMO.

Sign in to follow this