General Question On Tccd Ram

Hey all, I was just wondering on what ram to get for this type of setup:

Amd A64 3200 venice or A64 3500 venice (still undecided!)

DFI Lanparty NF4 SLI-DR

Geforce 7800 GTX

Antec 550 True Control PSU

I dont know all about the TCCD ram.. Its a blank slate to me, and I was wondering what is the best to get. I heard that Samsung chips are good, but Im not sure. I want to overclock to the limit of whatever processor that I do in fact get. I dont want to be held back by ram, I want the cpu to max out, lol. What do you experts reccommend? This is my first A64 setup, and I dont want to make the wrong purchase. Thanks in advance.

Would any of you know if the 3500 sandiego would clock better than the above 2 processors that I mentioned? Giving it has the 1Mb cache?? I read some reviews on it, and it seems they can hit 2.7 with ease on air...

With that board you have a broad range of memory you could get....

Gskill PC4800LA or other branded TCCD/BrainPower ram or OCZ VX or Mushkin Redline. With the kind of volts the DFI board can supply you may want to consider the VX or Redline as they both like volts lol.

With that board you have a broad range of memory you could get....

Gskill PC4800LA or other branded TCCD/BrainPower ram or OCZ VX or Mushkin Redline. With the kind of volts the DFI board can supply you may want to consider the VX or Redline as they both like volts lol.

501609[/snapback]

you wouldnt happen to have a link to that ocz vx ram, I did a search, and when it went to OCZ's website, it didnt mention TCCD ram on it, I dont want to get the wrong one. Also, do you think I should go with a 4800 or 4400 instead of 3200 ram??

:withstupid: Exactly! OCZ VX ram isn't TCCD. flashystylz if you read my post you will see that I seperated Gskill and all other TCCD manufacturers from the VX and Redline ram I mentioned.

Guest Raven65

One more time guys.

Get the Mushkin Redline, You won't be sorry.

:thumbs-up:

One more time guys.

Get the Mushkin Redline, You won't be sorry.

:thumbs-up:

501637[/snapback]

sorry Nerm, I must have misread your post there. I looked at the Mushkin Redline, and it looks good with tight timings. Between the Mushkin and the Gskill, which would be a better one to get for pushing the max out of this setup?