Maybe Some Of You Noticed I've Been Gone Lol...

zigen

My new 2005 Volkswagen GTI 1.8T, minor mods, including wheels, tires, headlight bulbs, and tint (if you call that a mod lol) new antenna and euro switch is acomin!

oh it was brand new, 8 mi on odo. when we got it, parents paid downpayment, i pay monthly for this car w/ loan and i bought me wheels. i was gonna upgrade comp but hey! :P

preview pic: click on link for more pics, like 50 more :P

dsc00796small3or.jpg

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=2083671

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the question, how much $$ did you waste on that thing....when you could ahve bought something fourwheel drive :D

501037[/snapback]

LOL 4 wheel drive, hahahaha! :P i rather have something fast and something thats handles well, rather then a loud truck i can climb ALL the rocks in dallas? haha :)

LOL 4 wheel drive, hahahaha! :P i rather have something fast and something thats handles well, rather then a loud truck i can climb ALL the rocks in dallas? haha :)

501041[/snapback]

in texas isn't that a sin?

btw who cares about going around the curves, when you can go OVER the curbs and anything else in the way.

anyway, if you like it then it's cool

go over the curves?! blaspheme! how dare you!

simple really - you cant really go 'over' all the curves and other drivers because it's rather illegal on regular roads here in the UK....but going down a country lane on the way to work adhering to the national (yup, national) speed limit and chucking your car round some bends at 70mph is muuchos fun!

kudos for choosing the Golf there dude. it'll give you a lot of enjoyment :lol:

You said you would rather have something fast?  You do know that it's a Volkswagon right?

501131[/snapback]

yes i know its a vw... rather have a euro than a dumb civic. can a civic go 0-60 6.8sec STOCK and a low 15 1/4 mile stock? u obviously dont know the potential of the 1.8t do you? 400hp to wheels on dyno mean anything to you??

oh you didnt even spell Volkswagen correctly mind you... any euro is better than a civic or similar, and dont get me started on big V8 american cars.. lol