Good Game

Mr Black Cat

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sueng mina= crotch destroyer

ivy= godess. can you do summoning suffering good? its HARD for me on the dc controller yet its sorta hard on the ps2. i loved doing that shield combo for sophitia on sc and sc2 :D should sc3 or 4 have online play, i wanna fight ya :D and zasalamel looks kickass with that scythe of his.

back to ivy, i drool everytime i see her :lol: i think ill find a pimp pic of her and put her on my desktop. btw why is her outfit white instead of the classical purple? could it be the curse in her bloodline lifted? (seriously doubt this, prolly just to make her even more appealing). i guess we prolly can spend all day discussing sc :)

525827[/snapback]

nah, we wouldn't be able to spend all day talking because it's been a very long time since i played. I don't have a DC. A friend had it up at school. The last time I played was sophomore year of college....I graduated 2 years ago. lol. And I only played SC2 once for ps2 about a month ago. Which is also why i don't remember names of moves. And I don't own a ps2, so i wouldn't be able to play you online even if they make that ability.

But what i meant by ivy's "crotch throw" was the one where she jumps up on the enemy's shoulders (like the person is eating her out), and then twists her body and the person down to the ground. So great :). I wouldn't mind being thrown like that.

• 1 month later...
Yeah, 0.o;  .... ummm..... Armored core project phantasma/Masters of arena/The first/the second Armored core, Metal gear solid 2, And am currently working on NFSU 2.

Some of those games were for ps0ne, but they were still good. yup.

500792[/snapback]

OMG armored core kicked so much @$$

i've noticed a really cool game... it's called "thread digger: resurrection"... you find a thread that started like 3 months ago or more, and the most recent post is more than a month old... and then you post...

:lol: