Sign in to follow this  
Mr Black Cat

Good Game

I beat almost every game I have for my ps2. Now I need some suggestions for good games. Games that you guys enjoyed, found challenging, or stuff of the sort.

I have one more game to go:

Mr Black Cat

Yeah, 0.o; .... ummm..... Armored core project phantasma/Masters of arena/The first/the second Armored core, Metal gear solid 2, And am currently working on NFSU 2.

Some of those games were for ps0ne, but they were still good. yup.

I liked

Final Fantasy X (Never played on ebefore, this one was awesome)

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas

Gran Turismo 4

NBA Live 2005 (Although 2006 is right around the corner)

X-Men Legends

Kingdom Hearts (theme is kiddy, but the game is challenging and fun)

I really enjoyed Syphon Filter as a single player game and then Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 and 2 as a mix of single/two-player and then Tekken 2 and 3 for two...

I liked the Final Fantasy games, just need a nice long weekend and lots of late nights to beat it, fun games though. NFSU2 was cool for awhile, just got bored of it. umm I have a few football games like Madden and ESPN for when friends are over. Killzone is supposed to be really good for PS2. I like to go to Gamestop and just look around in the used games section.

I hate leaving...too much catching up.

Anyways:

Thanx for all the feedback! From what I heard, syphon filter was an excellent game. I'll make a note to buy it. Oh, and I was wondering, what platform is God Of War for? And what's it about? By the way, Gran Theft Auto is a totally pointless game. No offence! Just..Running around killing civies isn't my thing. And SOCOM.....Why does that sound familiar?

Wants to go buy games:

Mr Black Cat