Sign in to follow this  
xxdarkwolfxx

Rts

I am a HUGE RTS (Real Time Strategy) fan but have been recently disappointed with the lack of good RTS games out especially now that Command and Conquer is discontinued. Does anyone know of any good RTS games that are going to debut?

Command and Conquer was discontinued?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Somebody told me Art of War Direct Action was a good RTS game. You might also want to check out Rome Total War. Now THAT is a great game.

Dont get C&C Generals or ZeroHour if you plan to play online. There by EA, and the biggest cheat/imbalance fests ever! IF it wasnt for that they would be GREAT games!

Act of War : Direct action is very good! I got it about 2 months ago and loved it!

The main game is very good, nice storyline, and realy playable, no missions that are just impossibly hard, there all great fun :) Not had much chance to check out the online play cause of A2 eXams, but now im on summer holidays, so im gonna give it another go.

Great game! Highly recomended.

Hi

Have you tried the game DOW (WARHAMMER 40.000 Dawn of war) its a great sci-fi RTS.

You can find demo somewere ON THE INTERNET. :)

You might also want to check out Rome Total War. Now THAT is a great game.

499898[/snapback]

:withstupid: Rome Total War is great! Especially the elephants! :D

Rome Total War is an amazing game, completely hooked on it. It's a great RTS game. I'm also a big fan of Battlefield 2, not the same genre I know, but I still like it.

Starcraft.  Do you really need any other RTS?

501504[/snapback]

Ummm yes

But i say grab Rome Total War, i havent yet, but have played it at a friend's house and it is even enjoyable on his 440go powered laptop so video isnt a huge problem (thouhg it looks alot better on newer video setups :D)

Then when that's over go play Red Alert 2/Yuri's revenge. In my opinion the last part of the C&C series that was worth playing :( dang Generals tried to make the game a graphical wonderland instead of focusing on gameplay improvements like the earlier games in the series...