Running Oc'd

When you overclock your system, do you normally just save those settings, then you can run it OC'd when you're playing games or doing something CPU itnensive or if you've got good enough cooling do you just leave your CPU OC'd all the time your system's on?

I'd rather not OC my computer, then not think to reset it back to the normal setup and have it over heat because it wasn't itnended to be OC'd all the time.

For both my processor and vid card, I have saved settings. For my proc, I saved a regular Oc bios which I run 24/7, and then a benchmarking bios, which I run only during benching. On my vid card, I did the same thing, I have clocks saved for benching and for gaming using ATi tool. So that way, I can run an oc'd system/card stable 24/7 without worries, and also be able to easily change to my benchmarking settings with only a reboot.

:withstupid:

For both my processor and vid card, I have saved settings.  For my proc, I saved a regular Oc bios which I run 24/7, and then a benchmarking bios, which I run only during benching. On my vid card, I did the same thing, I have clocks saved for benching and for gaming using ATi tool.  So that way, I can run an oc'd system/card stable 24/7 without worries, and also be able to easily change to my benchmarking settings with only a reboot.

499656[/snapback]

:withstupid:

That's exactly what I do