Fx-57 Has Been Released!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm reading all these reviews on the web and noticing that NOBODY is really pushing these chips hard with good cooling. yeah they don't oc for crap on stock cooling / vcore. but just a little of both takes them a LONG way further than Anand / Tomshardware are giving AMD credit for.

4.5 Ghz or bust :D.

499701[/snapback]

Call me a bad overclocker, but if I payed over $1000 for a processor, it better not bust.

Bigred is getting angry that he can't say how much he oc'd it.

I'm reading all these reviews on the web and noticing that NOBODY is really pushing these chips hard with good cooling.  yeah they don't oc for crap on stock cooling / vcore.  but just a little of both takes them a LONG way further than Anand / Tomshardware are giving AMD credit for.

500649[/snapback]

Maybe they like the intel parties / kickbacks

I'm reading all these reviews on the web and noticing that NOBODY is really pushing these chips hard with good cooling.  yeah they don't oc for crap on stock cooling / vcore.  but just a little of both takes them a LONG way further than Anand / Tomshardware are giving AMD credit for.

500649[/snapback]

red, think about who is doing those reviews. Anand and Tomshardware are both Intel fanclubs lol, so of course they aren't going to push their enemies stuff too hard haha.