Bf2 Plagued With Bugs

sYstEmATiC

You can expect bugs to happen with EA's games when they force their employees to work slave hours. This means 7 days a week, 10 hours a day. They think meeting a deadline is more important then producing a quality product that works the first time.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jeremy

I'm having problems with the retail version too. If I play the demo however, it works perfectly.

i haven't had any problems. the only thing i dont like is the server browser. plus, all the ranked servers fill up constantly. i wish i could like click a button to sit in line and as soon as a server has a spot, get dumped into it. just my .02 though. but yea i havent had any problems. i run everything on high including 6x AA. game runs smooth even if i squeeze 64 players onto a 16 player map. that was insane haha. however online, i dont play more than 32player maps cuz the 64 player maps lag too much. i have cable so i have a good connection. but yea. great game overall. well worth the money. :)

I knew it was going to be like this from BF:V. I will buy the game when they get the big bugs fixed but for now im going to hold off. Maybe then they will learn a good release is better than a bug filled on time one.

Thankfully they care more about this game than BF:V, so we'll get plenty of patches. But for now, I'm annoyed with EA. They don't treat DICE very well. And Trauma Studios, the Desert Combat guys? Booted them in the last few months of development.