Bf2 Plagued With Bugs

sYstEmATiC

OK i have not seen one computer yet that this game runs smoothly with no glitches on. i have to try 5-6 times to login before it will actually sign in and half the time it will minimize itself to the desktop or just flat crash.

I am very disapointed at EA over this, i spent $50 of my hard earned money on a dodgy product and i am highly pissed off.

[/rant]

does anyone know when an update is expected? i have been checking every day for one since i bought it......

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EA works their developers for 80 hours weeks, they put in more bugs than they take out.

The demo was a later version than the game I hear so they probably have all the bugs worked out so I would bet its coming soon.

yea i've had nothing but crashes and all kinds of random bugs in the game... once i login and connect to a game it runs fine.

but it's the server browser that's awful. i'd say i can actually get to a game literally 1/2 the time. the other times it will lock up in the browser forever and i have to alt-tab out to end it.

have you tried closing F@H? that fixed the minimize issuse for me

498618[/snapback]

To fix that get the text consol one with no sreen picture just letters then you can run it during gaming use to have the same problem when I used grathical client.

For me, it skips around alot. It's not like bad frames, but it's like in BFv when I had 512MB of ram and high settings - it would pause every 7 seconds or so for about a second then keep doing that. I dont know why it does this now that I have a gig....even at some low and some medium at 800x600 the problem still exists.

I HAVE A SOLUTION TO THE LOGIN PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO NOT PRESS ANY BUTTONS WHEN THE GAME IS LOADING BECAUSE IT PUTS THEM INTO THE PASSWORD SCREEN!!!!!!

i figured it out after hitting like 20 keys to skip the intros and my pword was long

atleast on them demo..

i have the money to get the game but a lcd screen is more inportant to me. Plus the demo is still kicking!

It's published by EA. Everyone should know not to expect much in the way of a stable/finshed product on release. Like someone said they work their coders like endentured servants.