I Guess Now I Have To Do This

martymcfly

This is my intro:

My real name is David. I was born in Bryn Mawr, PA, but moved to long island ,NY at age 2. All through my childhood, I was brought up on macs. I was very anti-PC and was a bit out of it. My father worked with macs at his job as VP marketing of linotype-hell until i was in 2nd grade. My intro into the insides of computers came when my dad was looking at somebody's imac to replace some ram or something. We got our first PC in 2000, a PIII i believe. We later replaced that one with a p4 1.6. In 2001, I entered a private school, Long Island School for the Gifted (5 days after which 9/11 occured). Before my second year at the school, I finally was given by my parents my first PC, a P4 1.7, which was horrible. This bastard at the computer store gave me his son's computer (without reformatting). I was very noobish with this. I couldnt upgrade the RAM because the guy sold it to me because it only took RDRAM. I gave this thing three upgrades: a dvd-rom drive, a geforce mx440, and an 80GB HDD. I was contemplating building a computer for a while. Then my bar mitzvah came around and I was given 850 bucks to build a system. I didnt think a good video card was important, so i got an fx 5200 :lol: I came to this forum in august while on vacation in Israel because I thought I would need some advice eventually on OCing with the p4p800-e deluxe I had ordered (that would be there upon my arrival), but I didnt end up posting much until november 1. Since I built my system, I have upgraded everything in it. I have formed a business repairing computers, which I am trying to tone down.

Oh yea, the username. For those who dont know, MArty MCfly, was the main character of the Back to the Future trilogy. I first saw BTTF2 at camp in 2002 after which I watched the other two MANY times.

Oh yea, and today I am ordering an x850xtpe and a sunbeam transformer.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

interesting......... you sound scary looking (runs the other way)

:lol: j/k your doing this beucase umm you feel like it lol :lol:

anywas umm nice thingy majig :) when you turn 15??? for me itl be october 24th ^_^

well my real name is Homer Simpson

i was born in Springfield Ill.

in 1959

at the Sprinfield free clinic on 5th and Larson

my father is Abe Simpson

and my mother sister is Jesica Simpson

i have 2 kids Bart and Lisa and Magie

my bosses name is Mr. Burns

and my wifes name is Marge

my best friend is Lenny

and Berney