Sign in to follow this  
kewlboxer2

Where To Put Heatercore

ok, i have a 120mm fan and heatcore, and i was trying to think of a good place to put it in this case.

I was thinking in the back, there a 80,92,and 120 selection in the back. If not i would not like to do too much cutting to this case. Any thoughts?

If you want the easiest way, get a Swiftech Radbox, use it to mount the radiator to the back of the case, put a fan on the inside of the case and on the opposite end of the rad (the side of the rad facing the wall) and there you go, a push-pull configuration withough modding a thing :) Well, you gotta run the hoses through the PCi covers, but thats easy.

Well, if you really dont want to cut ANYTHING, you can just use regular threaded rods and boltsto run through the fan, then the heatercore then the holes on the back of the case on the inside. You can flip the heatercore upside down, if you wish.

It really isnt that hard, you can pick up the threaded rods at your local hardware store for ~20 cents each. Just make ssure you get the correct size that will slide threw your heatercores coils.

Guest Raven65

Mount it to the rear of the computer.