Syk's Intro

sykocus

What school are you at Syk? I'm at UCSD. And hats off to the cricket playing! If you feel the need to play again, you're welcome to join up with the SDCC (San Diego Cricket Club). All are welcome - even if you haven't a clue what's going on anymore.

I'm living in mission valley right now. I grew up not to far from SDSU down collage ave close to 94. I went to grossmont jc or harvard on the hill as we like to call it :D.

I didn't ever play cricket with a hard ball. most of the time it consisted of a plank of wood for a bat and 5 gal paint bucket for a wicket. I've been thinking of teaching some friends to play cricket just to get into it again.

I'm living in mission valley right now. I grew up not to far from SDSU down collage ave close to 94. I went to grossmont jc or  harvard on the hill as we like to call it :D.

I didn't ever play cricket with a hard ball. most of the time it consisted of a plank of wood for a bat and 5 gal paint bucket for a wicket. I've been thinking of teaching some friends to play cricket just to get into it again.

498744[/snapback]

Well, I encourage you to get involved in one of the more laid back leagues - it's a lot of fun. Everyone just goes out to have a good time - most of them are 30-40 years old. Open a couple beers and jeer the other team - it's a blast.

• 2 weeks later...