Bf2 Pre-orders, When Will It Arrive

CPU_Cooker

I pre-orderd BF2 back in Feb, I thought it was coming out in March,

But now it is out,

The mail has come today, but I did not get my copy.

I pre-ordered it throught the EA Store,

Does anyone have any experiece with Pre-Orders through the EA Store? Do you know how long it usually takes to arive?

If it is not here by the weekend, I will never buy anything from the EA Store again, Then again, I would think they would already know this and therefore, would want to make sure the pre-orders get there pretty fast, otherwise, there is no reason other than the $15 discount, to order through them, and if I don't get it by the weekend, then the $15 was not worth it.

So someone, please tell me I am not screwed

CPU_Cooker

WOOOOO!

sorry i got exited..

anyway

Odds are its still stuck in the mail system. You will eventully get it. But i would still talk to them to make sure they mailed it. you can imagine they must of had to mail thousands of copies.

Sorry man i have never ordered anyting through them before.

I hope you get it straightened out soon.

I will send an email to my cousin as well, I am pretty sure that he has ordered through them before.

Hienrich

Last time I pre ordered a game I got it 3 weeks after it went on sale at the store.

I just got my copy at best buy they had a bunch

PS they come in CD & DVD :)

Im off to shooter land

for what its worth - Have been playing the demo (had some crashes at some intense moments//1 g of ram) increased the ram to 2 G and it seems to run much better/smoother. :) it seems the hard drive isn't clicking as much while playing ? <_<

yea i preordered my copy too. i should get it in the mail today (friday) according to my tracking number. the nice thing about the preorder is i get the headset as well. :) they're both comeing today. yay! can't wait to get off work.