[un]official "everthing I Hate And Why" Thread

Blue_cow

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

when the person who you love to death goes out and gets pressured into soething and doesnt walks away from the situation or call me to get my mom to pick her up beucase she has no ride home and then lies about not doing stuff with the person.... and then lies ontop of lieing and makes it 234324 times worse on me and makes me cry just because she wont tell me what happined!!!!!!!

I hate customers who come to my checkout lines at target and argue to me about how I wrung up the wrong price! I just scan the crap thing I dont type the price in, they continue to yell at me and I tell them.

"Yes I go around the store and PURPOSLY mis-mark every crap item here"

I hate slow drivers.

I have a civic, i hate people that just add a loud butt exhaust and think they can race...

I hate Rap Music

I have a civic, i hate people that just add a loud butt exhaust and think they can race...

497086[/snapback]

Agree 100%, i just bought a '96 cavilier, i also have a '94 silverado, the cavilier can take the standard loud muffler civic with no real modification the silverado can easily take the cavilier...so if an over 6000lb vehicle can easily outrun you why do you think you can race...

Ohter than that there's this guy that happens to named Ryan, his OCC SN is bigr followed bya few numbers, yeah he's an idiot :lol: (now once he gets back on AIM il have to be annoyed...oh wait they have the "block" feature :D)

Yeah lots of other things...

when the person who you love to death goes out and gets pressured into soething and doesnt walks away from the situation or call me to get my mom to pick her up beucase she has no ride home and then lies about not doing stuff with the person.... and then lies ontop of lieing and makes it 234324 times worse on me and makes me cry just because she wont tell me what happined!!!!!!!

497084[/snapback]

I so feel you..

I hate players (ive done the game)

parents that want to tell you to go to bed at 11:35

parents that tell you you cant have a gf at 16....and you cant till yur 21, bcuz it'll ruin yur school and college and you'll have kids early and bla bla bla.

parents that dont let u go nowhere cuz they're afraid of what you'll get into... i wonder what they'll do after i graduate high school.... :P

my girlfriend payin me back from a year of holdin freak parents back to keep a good relationship, one day tellin me she just wants to be friends.....so she can concentrate on a relationship with god. the same god that my parents keep me from life in the name of by the way.

at least i have a decent comp i can fool around with and be labelled a geek for ;)

i'll shut up

I so feel you..

I hate players (ive done the game)

497100[/snapback]

shes not a player... weve been going out for almost a year she just has umm lots of problems...... :crys:

i just hope we can sort out what she has done to me!!! :crys agin:

and i HATE it when people go behind your back

I "hate" ignorance in general, which includes

People thinking they are right and justified in all situations, they never look at the bigger picture and only think with their emotions and what is good for them, people that never admit their mistakes if it makes them look bad. Sometimes this isn't ignorance, but rather a form of greed or F/Uism, we all suffer from F/Uism on occasion, some more then others. Sometimes out of revenge, but mostly out of spite, thats ignorance. Thats what I hate.

Ignorance is Bliss... for that one idiot who pisses off everyone else around them.

Ahh... Other pet peaves? Extremist parent, Annoying little brother, whiny friends, people who don't know how to drive, scary people (because they're scary), "gangstas" who park in the cul-de-sac behind our house bumping their crap rap music, the word cul-de-sac, stupid people, people who take advantage of other people, anyone who tries to act tough (that really pisses me off), people who look down on you (also pretty bad), stupid people who try to act like they're not stupid, stupid people who admit they're stupid and keep going... My list can go on and on and on...

Edit: I like this, I vote it gets pinned too!