[un]official "everthing I Hate And Why" Thread

Blue_cow

when your post on why mohaa wont work has yet to be solved!!! :P

497093[/snapback]

Im trying!!!!

I hate it when i cant find the solution to a problem and my boss does it in 5seconds!

I hate people saying i cheat on online games when they just get oWned :)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate it when i cant find the solution to a problem and my boss does it in 5seconds!

I hate people saying i cheat on online games when they just get oWned :)

497216[/snapback]

I hate it when people who work for me spend days trying to fix something I can fix in 5 secconds.

I hate it when people who work for me spend days trying to fix something I can fix in 5 secconds.

497235[/snapback]

Lmao :D

It's not are fault were useless!!

I also hate people who pay for everything buy credit or debit card even if its

I really hate people who when I say "im building an Intel system" tell me to get an Fx-55 AMD processor for my build

I also hate ricers and their crappy souped up Civic's

I also hate it when people Leave their greasy fingerprints on the door of golden corral that i have to clean up since I work there

or when people request one drink then say wait NM, and switch it up like 800 times

I "hate" ignorance in general, which includes

People thinking they are right and justified in all situations, they never look at the bigger picture and only think with their emotions and what is good for them, people that never admit their mistakes if it makes them look bad. Sometimes this isn't ignorance, but rather a form of greed or F/Uism, we all suffer from F/Uism on occasion, some more then others. Sometimes out of revenge, but mostly out of spite, thats ignorance. Thats what I hate.

497201[/snapback]

:withstupid:

I hate the overuse of the word "hate" when people really mean "despise" or "dislike" too. I rarely use the word hate and I wish others would do the same.

I hate it when you're working on a friends computer which is not only a proprietory OEM box(HP), but also uses m$, and cant set the hd to slave in another system to install then load it in the original because it claims ntskrnl is missing when it works fine in the rig you used to install it, and you cant run a windows install from the same comp so must make a custom boot cd to install, but when you do that it works fine in one computer but not the oem one, and your win98 cd doesnt work so you cant try to install that first then upgrade, and you are still struggling with it like 3 days later all becuase windows and its useless iexplorer has so many exploits and the install was corrupted by a plethora of virii...

*whew* I dont expect anyone to understand what I just wrote...I'm venting :lol:

^^ Ha, great way of saying you hate proprietory OEM builds.

I despise when I forever can't find a solution why my PC stutters when I type or hold down a keyboard key. Even after I changed EVERYTHING on this comp except my PSU and CPU. I even fiddled with the BIOS..ugh

I also hate it when people walk slow in front of me, especially when I'm walking to work, and there is a big group ahead of me taking up the whole sidewalk.

When people are driving and they go and turn but swing out into the improper lane.

When people steal things from others.

When I'm popping popcorn at work and I don't sit there and watch it, sometimes people come by and stop it after like a minute of being in there, thus wasting over half the bag, and then they say "Oh I didn't realize there was something in there", oh yeah right give me a break.

When I forget my prox security card to get into my aparment building

When I buy bread from the grocery store, and on the way home the bread gets all squished, so then depending on how bad it is, it is sometimes just fully wasted.

When I go to rent a movie and it is completely all out.

When I drive 1000 kms to pick up something from my parents house and find out that it isn't even there. Not only that but have no idea where it is, so I have to buy a new one.

People who don't get out of the way for emergency vehicles on the road.

Hangovers

Attention seeking people, especially girls

When my roommate doesn't clean up the kitchen when he is done making his supper

And why all of a sudden, our bathroom door doesn't seem to fit in the frame properly, and we gotta pull hard to get it closed, when it never used to be like that.

When I'm trying to sleep and drunk people down on the street are yelling. (guess that is what I get for living downtown)

When I drop my cell phone and/or sunglasses.

When I stub my toe on the stupid bedrails

i forgot one.

people in movie theaters who, when asked to turn their phone off either dont or put it on silent. I was at a movie last night and like 5 people had theirs on silent and the phones didnt ring, but these people were still taling loudly. WHY CANT THEY TURN THEM OFF FOR LESS THAN 2 crapING HOURS!