Fbi Jobs

GuJuMaN89

yea u can appply to be a special agent at 16

496726[/snapback]

???...maybe you can send in your application, but i don't think you are going to get hired til after you are legally an adult. the other thing is, last I knew, you needed at least some sort of 4 year degree in something technical...BS rather then a BA

???...maybe you can send in your application, but i don't think you are going to get hired til after you are legally an adult. the other thing is, last I knew, you needed at least some sort of 4 year degree in something technical...BS rather then a BA

496919[/snapback]

Yup. For pretty much any government position, you need to have a degree. Hell, even cops are starting to be required to have degrees in Criminal Justice, or some other "Law" related degree.

At 16, you don't have what it takes to work for the FBI. They don't just hire one or two "Computer techs" and call it good. They hire companies and contract out the work to people with college degrees in this stuff. They won't give you security clearance for "FBI Jobs" at 16. I'll put money down on that.

Aye I agree with CC get the job and slowly work your way up that is the way to do it. You will learn what you need to do to move up. How them you are qualified and they should be more than helpful to help you gain your goals. And if someone helps you to move be sure to thank them

ok i got idea go there and get a job in an offive and downloads movies all day long and see what would happen. maybe they would...do something

oh god why am i an idiot

( :lol: or oh god why amm i drunk)