Fbi Jobs

GuJuMaN89

i currently live in the winter park, FL area and the closest FBI office is in maitland, do any of u guys here on OCC work for the feds and know if they are hiring interns for the summer or anything? i could apply to be a special agent but i dont want to goto verginia for training :/

i could apply to be a special agent but i dont want to goto verginia for training :/

496646[/snapback]

Hmm wierd, you want to apply for a job at FBI but still do not want to go for training in Virginia?? Where is the enthusiasm? If you do not like to go to virginia for training apply else where.

so why the hell do u wanna work for the FBI then

u can get one of those jobs anywhere.

I say if u apply to be a fed you MUST be a special agent

plus they give u a hat jacket and glasses.

i currently live in the winter park, FL area and the closest FBI office is in maitland, do any of u guys here on OCC work for the feds and know if they are hiring interns for the summer or anything? i could apply to be a special agent but i dont want to goto verginia for training :/

496646[/snapback]

Dude, You live in winter park???What high school you go to? I'm in orlando myself, probably less then 1/2 hr away. Maybe we can have a LAN or something :lol:

**edit** Oh, back to the question...I have a friend thats a registered PI(Private Investigater). He gets to follow ppl around and carry concealed weapons legally - how cool is that? ;). I dont know what training he's done(32 yrs old), but I remember him saying he barely passed a shooting accuracy test...scarey...Its a shame you're too young for that, but maybe working in the office now will line you right up for a position you want when the time comes. **edit**

i goto winter park high school main campus. going in  to 11th grade :D

496746[/snapback]

Lmao, Senior at Edgewater :lol: Small world huh?

Oh, and I'll apoligize on behalf of our football team for crushing you guys every year :lol: j/k :P