Sign in to follow this  
InvaderTrax

Athlon Xp Mobile 2600+ And Board

Well, it's time for me to sell my XP and go A64. The chip is an XP2600+ mobile. I've been running it at 2.5GHz for months and it's 100% stable on 1.7V. It can do 2.65GHz stable at 1.85V, and will post at 2.7 (not stable for more than a few minutes though). The board is an Asus A7N8X-X. Works fine. I'm also including my lapped Tt Silent Boost heat sink with a Panaflo fan (better than what came with it). This setup is very good for an enthusiast gamer on a budget. Price is $125 US firm. I accept Paypal, cashiers check, money order, or cash. I've got plenty of references, so don't worry

*edit* Ok. I've done some research, and I'm asking $100 for everything. $70 for the chip and cooler, $35 for the board

Edited by InvaderTrax

Well, it's time for me to sell my XP and go A64. The chip is an XP2600+ mobile. I've been running it at 2.5GHz for months and it's 100% stable on 1.7V. It can do 2.65GHz stable at 1.85V, and will post at 2.7 (not stable for more than a few minutes though). The board is an Asus A7N8X-X. Works fine. I'm also including my lapped Tt Silent Boost heat sink with a Panaflo fan (better than what came with it). This setup is very good for an enthusiast gamer on a budget. Price is $125 US firm. I accept Paypal, cashiers check, money order, or cash. I've got plenty of references, so don't worry

496056[/snapback]

Is that price shipped?? If it is, I will most likely take it. Let me know. I prefer to use Paypal as a payment.

Nope. I've got some A64 stuff on hold, so I need cash, but I'll do $75 shipped on the chip. $80 if you want it next day

just wondering... from the picture... why aren't you running dual channel? does it OC better running single channel? and what hsf is that?

thanks

Ok. Revision. Make a <i>reasonable</i> offer

498247[/snapback]

well, they are only 90 brand new shipped for a 2600 mobile. So 60% of new cost, since you did use it for months isnt that unreasonable. I wouldnt need the HSF either, so its just an offer on the chip itself.

so this is case and all, or just chip & board, cuz if its a whole working system, I might be able to talk my parents into lending me some $

Sign in to follow this