Very Very Sad...don't Let This Happen To You

napmaster383

I think this topic is very related to MMORPGS and I feel it should be posted in this section. However, if a mod thinks it does not, please put it in an appropriate place. This topic does concern WOW and its players. Players with children should be aware of this.

The article linked will teach you a lesson that you will never forget. Thanks to Gamespot.

WOW article

That excuse was just stupid. You NEVER leave a child alone, even for a single hour. That is child neglect without a doubt. They deserve whatever is coming to them

That excuse was just stupid. You NEVER leave a child alone, even for a single hour. That is child neglect without a doubt. They deserve whatever is coming to them

495615[/snapback]

:withstupid:

and i thought people selling their cars to buy acounts for MMORPG's on ebay was bad

people are just downright stupid, there really is no other way to put it.

screw the politicaly correct terms.....people are just STUPID. :angry:

i swear these things only happen in asia.. Did u read the one about the guy who stabbed some dude for not letting him get a pair of valor shoulders or something meanings and retarded like that.

Guest Jeremy
:withstupid:

and i thought people selling their cars to buy acounts for MMORPG's on ebay was bad

people are just downright stupid, there really is no other way to put it.

screw the politicaly correct terms.....people are just STUPID.  :angry:

495624[/snapback]

I agree...its just a game! :lol:

i swear these things only happen in asia.. Did u read the one about the guy who stabbed some dude for not letting him get a pair of valor shoulders or something meanings and retarded like that.

495667[/snapback]

Oddly enough, that seems to be the case. I've never heard of people going ballistic in this country over a MMORPG. Sure, there were those ebay cases, but nobody got seriously HURT.

Of course there are plenty of stories here in the U.S. about a young child dying due to neglect by some adult or some other related story. But then you find stories like these and it just makes you sick. What is this world coming to? If you can get so engrossed in a video game as to forget about your CHILD, then you are not mature enough to have that child. There's a reason we have birth control people. It's for idiots like these who shouldn't even CONSIDER having a child for another decade or so.

There was that one dude, Wooly i think was his last name. He was about 20years old, did nothing but play Everquest. Shot him self for some reason, the makers wont bend the privacy policy to find out what. Maybe his charactor died or someone betryed him and took a bunch of cash who knows.

I also read about a guy who played for 36 hours straight, started having hallecinations from sleep deprivation. He thought the charactors came out of the game and were chacing him, he was running around the neighbor hood yelling.

Koreans tend to be the biggest user base for most MMO's so this doesn't surprise me too much, but it's still pretty sad that they'd allow something like that to happen because they'd gotten "lost in the game."