Overclock On A7n8x E-deluxe

I stopped overclocking after I got this board ( a7n8x E-Deluxe bios 1013 ) and was wondering if anyone has had good results with the fsb past 210. I had an a7n8x v.2 with this mobile 2500+ processor and could only due like 13x200 with only 1.75vcore. The FSB wouldn't go over 208 without crapping out. I also have the ubber bios if i need to flash it, that has been a question with this ram...I Don't think I need the extra volts anymore other than for the cpu.?..lol

Please take a look at my sig and let me know if anyone has had any luck overclocking this board.. Thank you! :unsure:

hey, I have the same motherboard in one of my rigs with a non mobile unlocked barton 2500, and I have the same issue. you just cant go past the 208 without it locking up or freezing or just plain crashing. I have tried 4 different types of ram including ddr433, and it wouldnt work @ 217 which is stock settings. I have also wondered about the uber bios, but I dont really think that will help any, as this is a known issue on it. As far as the ram goes, thats not the issue, neither is the psu. I can get my 2500 to 2500 mhz in the bios screen, but it wont go past.

If you find something else out or find out how to get it past the 208, drop me a pm, and let me know, as I have been having this issue for a few months now.

Thanks.

hey, I have the same motherboard in one of my rigs with a non mobile unlocked barton 2500, and I have the same issue. you just cant go past the 208 without it locking up or freezing or just plain crashing. I have tried 4 different types of ram including ddr433, and it wouldnt work @ 217 which is stock settings. I have also wondered about the uber bios, but I dont really think that will help any, as this is a known issue on it. As far as the ram goes, thats not the issue, neither is the psu. I can get my 2500 to 2500 mhz in the bios screen, but it wont go past.

If you find something else out or find out how to get it past the 208, drop me a pm, and let me know, as I have been having this issue for a few months now.

Thanks.

495465[/snapback]

Thanks that is what I had problems with on the a7n8x deluxe version 2. I was just hoping they fixed it in this version. They just don't have enough juice going to the northbridge. I also don't think I will need the ubber bios because all it will give me is an .05 extra volt on the cpu and I will not need the extra volts on the ram with this set I have. Thank you for your input. ;)