Introduction

CelticaFLM

Yeah I think all the OCC oldtimers should introduce themselves. Bosco? Syk? Psywar?

I'm pretty sure you all know how I found this place. I just wanted to find out what D3 was going on about ...overclockers what? And i've been here ever since :blink: .

I'm sure by now everyone knows me as "the wife". I'm just gonna start calling him "the husband". He's great and all mine....so ..back of Bosco :-p.

And contrary to popular belief...yes i've had a job before. I've worked at a gas station, hospital doing housekeeping, restaurant, Target, Advance PCS.............and the experience i've gotten from all these jobs had led me to want to never work again....ever. People scare me :ph34r: .

I went to high school with "the husband". We were in R.O.T.C together for 3 years. I graduated in 1998...a year before him...YES I'M 6 whole months older. I then went to the University of TN for a semester....transfered to Cumberland College in KY for 3 years and was almost finished with my Computer Information Systems degree...however college full time, work study, full time job, and keeping a long distance relationship going proved to be a bit much. Hopefully after we get some of our debt cleared out we can BOTH go back to school. However, I'm rather burnt out on the whole programming thing.

I'm pretty much just one of the guys. I love camping, paintball, computers, PC/console games, street hockey etc. I was into karate and tae kwon doe for a while...hopefully I can get back into martial arts as well. I really enjoyed it. I never played any sports..I allowed my mother to talk me into being a cheerleader...which is like torture for a tomboy...that and modeling/pageants..i'm suprised I didnt try to run away...more often. I'll remember to never do that when I have my little GIRL(looks at "the husband").

Other than that...hobbies include art (which I almost majored in as well), hiking, writing/reading and playing WoW...yes i'm addicted. Speaking of WoW....time to play :-p.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure by now everyone knows me as "the wife".  I'm just gonna start calling him "the husband". He's great and all mine....so ..back of Bosco :-p.

495315[/snapback]

Niceo intro Husband and Wife :) Celtica what year did you join University of Tennessee?

So Bosco hmm how many times have you been hitting on D3???? :blink::P:D

I think I only hit on him once or twice :P

Man are you spoiled woman sheesh hogging him all to yourself :blink:

As far as I am concerned you are still a Big Baboon :lol:

"Bosco runs to the airport to hide in Moscow" :ph34r:

Thanks sykocus....ANYWAY....I went to UT fall of 98. And we both went to Karns high.

And how can I not pick on Bosco...he never passes up the chance to pick on me :-P. Anyway, me and d3 dated for 6 years....engaged 1 year...been married little over 1 year.

And if you want him bosco come and get him :-p

Man that must feel like a life time for him :lol:

Not after you've gotten a hold of him he will never be the same :P

You have been around so long I even feel married to you :lol:

I will be in TN the last week of July. If I had the time I would drop by and bug ya'll lol. :P

495498[/snapback]

Umm... I think we are headed out on vacation that week..

*marks calendar*

...I went to UT fall of 98. And we both went to Karns high...

Haha. Karns has a nice building, but the school itself sucks :P. At least it's not as overcrowded as Farragut is. 2300 people in a 1500 person school, and I get 9 minutes to get from glass to class :ph34r: