"abnormal Reboot" Fedora 4

McClendon

Yea i have had fedora 3 and 4 on my system and never had a problem. Decided to reload Fedora 4 final release for fun and now I cannot get even Fedora 3 to load. Its gets about 1/3 loading the files and abruptly goes to black screen which says: "abnormal reboot". I noticed the last two times i tried to load fedora it did said "abnormal reboot" on the black screen right after this text: install graphic or something like that.

I have not changed any system settings on my puter and have had great success running fedora. Any thoughts?

is this during install? you cannot install fedora no matter what if you use a neo2. you can always install via another computer and swap drives, thats how i got fed-up-dora to run on my rig. is this occuring during install or what?

is this during install? you cannot install fedora no matter what if you use a neo2. you can always install via another computer and swap drives, thats how i got fed-up-dora to run on my rig. is this occuring during install or what?

495375[/snapback]

Doesn't sound like it to me considering he's saying he successfully had FC3 and 4 on his system :rolleyes: