Occ Store?

fire_storm

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well its only for 1 day, maybe it would be a fun joke... if we could collectivly ban someone :P

Plus, its 1800 points, thats like 1800 posts or a crap loada quizes :P

Either way, it would be rare for someone (or a group of people) to temporarily ban someone, and even more so for no reason :),

i have a issue with the whole banning issue, ban someone beasue you hate them, i can see this may lead to trouble

494539[/snapback]

I was thinking that a group of people who hated somone eles could end up banning a person for a week like if 7 people do it to 1 person and each person bans the person a day then it becomes a problem and you get banned for more then a day.

I was thinking that a group of people who hated somone eles could end up banning a person for a week like if 7 people do it to 1 person and each person bans the person a day then it becomes a problem and you get banned for more then a day.

494793[/snapback]

There is only one Ban User item in stock at any given time. It also takes a week for the item to be restocked. This is to help prevent abuse and make it more of a "high demand" item. Of course we will not allow users to take advantage of the system and keep a person banned. We would step in before it went too far.

I will also be adding a new function to the system that doesn't allow a member to ban another member consecutively or twice in a certain amount of time ( a week or a month).

There is only one Ban User item in stock at any given time. It also takes a week for the item to be restocked. This is to help prevent abuse and make it more of a "high demand" item. Of course we will not allow users to take advantage of the system and keep a person banned. We would step in before it went too far.

I will also be adding a new function to the system that doesn't allow a member to ban another member consecutively or twice in a certain amount of time ( a week or a month).

494796[/snapback]

Ok that answers my question.