Fan Air

should the fan air ( whats coming strong/you can feel) should that be inside the case or blowing out of the case

It all depends on your fan/case setup and how you want the airflow to run.

Some people want to have more air coming in than going out (get more cool in), or more air out than in (remove hot air). It all depends on your preference and how often you want to clean dust out of the case - filters would probably help too...

draw out an airflow design

make sure you have an adequate amount of fans pulling cool air into the case and a number pulling hot air out of the case

my side case is open, and when ever my pc is off, i check the fans and get some dust off

ATM the fan is blowing air INTO the case

493831[/snapback]

if you run a case open, you may as well use a desk-fan or box-fan blowing in... i run my axp rig open, not for cooling purposes... because half the stuff (fan controller, floppy, inverters) is hanging out and i can't be arsed to put it back together! :lol:

the 120 and 80 mm fans on the side panel that's kinda leaning up by the side do the trick... i do have other fans too tho...

Guest Raven65

Why don't we really answer this question.

Most fans not all have arrows on them to show you wihch the air will blow. Which way you have the arrow after you screw on the fan will determine in or out. If it doesn't have arrows. you'll need to put your hand behind the fan to feel which way it's blowing. or as a rule of thumb most fans only have 1 sticker on them, usually the side the sticker is on is the side that blows the air. so if the fan is on the side window and you put the sticker facing the processor you taking air in.

What I would do is this, let your side blow in. let your front blow in and let the rear blow out so you have good positive pressure. if you want negative pressure reverse the order.