Do You Like Zombie Movies?

DavidJL

If you do, you should definately check out the zombie army. Its an online comunity that is out to promote the upcoming Romero flick, Land of the Dead. This is not all you do, however. There are also forums where you can interact with other Zombie afficianados, or, if you're new to the world of zombie films, just check out what kind of weirdos do this stuff. Check it out, even if you're just mildy into zombie movies.

Click here to Join the Army

Click here to just to visit

PS, if after visiting, you decide to join, please use the link in this message, I do get credit after all :P

Braindead (aka Dead Alive)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103873/

i could almost call it the best movie of all time, of any genre, solely for the kung-fu priest who kicks zombie butt in the graveyard...

definitely one of my favourite movies ever... one where i was hurting and crying from laughing so hard...

if anyone like zombie movies and hasn't seen this RENT IT TONIGHT!!!

I dont really have a "favorite" zombie movie. However, I do like the zombie movies more when the zombies actually RUN at the victims instead of just walking like a drunk guy towards you.

Acutally, I dont know if it really counts, but I think one of my top favorite zombies movies would have to be Shaun of the Dead Thats got to be the funniest "Romantic Comedy with Zombies" Ive ever seen! :lol:

Edited by andrusk

Yeah I like Zombie Movies as well, probably one of my favorites is Dawn of the Dead, because they made the zombies actually something to be afraid of, as like Andrusk said...they would run at the normal people.

I know there are some other really good ones out there that I haven't seen yet, but this is one of the better ones in my opinion.

Shaun of the dead was awesome. My favorite of all time is the original Dawn. Day was also very badass. The remake of Dawn was pretty good, but no classic. I just know that Land is gonna be sweet, I can't wait. Just one more week!

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I like 'em.

1. Night of the Living Dead (original)

2. Dawn of the Dead (original)

3. Return of the Living Dead ("...moooooore braaaaaaaiiiiins!!")

4. Evil Dead

5. Army of Darkness

Those are probably my top five. The new Romero one looks pretty good too. The remakes of the first two Romero movies were terrible, so I'm glad he's getting a chance to do it himself.