Mj Found Not Guilty

InvaderTrax

Heh. I am with all those in favor of guilty. It like that South Park episode, white cops LOVE to see rich black people in jail. :):lol:

I really think that if they were molested they should examine the little boys to see if they find any of MJ's DNA in their... umm.... "hole".

491453[/snapback]

Um, kinda close, but I thought MJ wasn't black anymore... ;)

I don't think they'd find anything in there from what I've heard about the accusations. they have probably washed and brushed since then. I can't believe they didn't charge him with anything at all though - even with the "Jesus juice" etc

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will sound harsh, but seriously if a parent is dumb enough to let their kid go spend the night with a bleached black man and if the kids are retarded enough to want to go then they deserve to get molested.

*The bleached black man comment was not mean't racist. Only a mockary of Michael himself.*

Heh. Well, I dont think there is anything racist to say about MJ. The black people don't want him, the white people dont want him, and the asians stay the heck away from him. He is.... well, not white, black or oriental. He is a FREAK.

Heh. Well, I dont think there is anything racist to say about MJ. The black people don't want him, the white people dont want him, and the asians stay the heck away from him. He is.... well, not white, black or oriental. He is a FREAK.

491750[/snapback]

EXACTLY! He is a freak! Yet parents are stupid enough to let their kids stay the night with they guy? Can the world get any more retarded? lol

the only problem I had with this trial is the fact that the parent's of the children involved were on trial by defense and not the procescution!  that was what jacko's laywers used to get him off.  if the state would have lumped the parents in with him, as a party contributing to this, he'd have gone down on all counts.

491407[/snapback]

Where is the logic in your reasoning? :blink:

What did his parents do exactly? Granted the boy's mom is a con-artist; the boy's father explicitly said on national t.v. that she was feeding the boy answers to tell the police and would have never allowed his son at never never land ranch (or whatever its called).

And if both parents were still put on trial (by your illogical reasoning) they still wouldn't have any evidence to convict Jackson upon. Everything was hear-say, and they never found ANY evidence of any type of "foul play".

If you want my thoughts on the matter, I know Jackson is a wierd, twisted individual, but a molester, I think not. Let me ask you this:

Why would a child molester (Jackson) speak of loving and sleeping with little boys during a "Television Interview"?

Like I said, the guy is a total nutjob, but a child molester (IMO) would NEVER in their right mind blurt something out like that; on the contrary they would attempt to hide that fact.

Like I said, the guy is a total nutjob, but a child molester (IMO) would NEVER in their right mind blurt something out like that; on the contrary they would attempt to hide that fact.

491886[/snapback]

Only 1 problem, MJ isn't in his rite mind, never has ben.