Official Battlefield 2 Beta Discussion Thread

bigr5026

Yeah i got a few instabilities as well.

As soon as i got it down I installed it on every comp in the game house and all my friends brought their boxes to try it out. After a little while i had to restart bc my comp kept crashing to the desktop. Then it refused to join a multi game for a bit. Finally got it workin though.

My friend George loved the aircraft. He is a flight sim buff, though I couldn't seem to figure out how to fly them all that well.

The guns have an awsome realism rating though. I really love that!! Except for the sniper rifle. It took like 3-4 head/chest shots to kill a person!?!?!?

The graphics are ok, for some reason I expected them to be better. Too much HL2 and Homeworld 2 I guess. :)

I finally got the online portion to work and that was awsome. After classes today i will be there for a good while.

Good game overall, can't wait untill it comes out..

Hienrich

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great multiplayer, lacking single player IMO. It ran stable as heck for me and the large 64 player games owned. Pretty nice game and I'll probably buy it when the full version is released.

the game itself is great, i just hate playing with lamers that constalty hog the vehicles. Or retards who cant play as a team. I have yet to get a good team in the 2-3 hours ive played MP. Anyway, Ill still buy it cuz i love flying the jets :)

I'm enjoying it...not sure if I will buy though...

Help me!

For the life of me I cannot figure out the in game chat function....

in other games it is something like the "t" and "Y" key or something...

what the heck is it in here...

some medic saved my life and I couldn't figure out how to say Thanks!

I really want to play this game, but everytime I try to dload the demo, I get a bout 20mb's done and then it times out and im screwed. The servers are packed, too. I was getting around 12kbps, which is BS for my DSL line. I want to torture my pc.... :) :evil:

Yeah i got a few instabilities as well. 

After a little while i had to restart bc my comp kept crashing to the desktop.

491373[/snapback]

I have the same problem, it only acutually "crashed" 2 times, but it minimizes itself several times while browsing the menus.

I really want to play this game, but everytime I try to dload the demo, I get a bout 20mb's done and then it times out and im screwed. The servers are packed, too. I was getting around 12kbps, which is BS for my DSL line. I want to torture my pc.... :) :evil:

491484[/snapback]

Find a torrent. I suggest getting it from unrealtorrents.com