World Of Warcraft (WoW) Favorite Class Poll

d3bruts1d

What is your favorite class in WoW?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite class in WoW?

• Druid
    • Hunter
    • Mage
    • Paladin
    • Rogue
    • Shaman
    • Warlock
    • Warrior
    • Priest

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must say paladin is by far the most boring class.

Seal of Command > Kill. thats all that there is too it.

I made one just cuz i get a free mount and i hate saving money.

I couldn't vote, you left priest out. (And for shame, I'm sure you've been healed on many occasions by a priest at the endgame!)

Rerolled a priest couple weeks ago. Already 47. So much more fun than my Paladin ever was.

I refuse to play a rogue; so many people play them because of how easy they solo the game that'd make me feel dirty to play one.

491369[/snapback]

Doh! I thought I was leaving omething out, but couldn't for the life of me figure out waht! :lol: It's there now.

I must say paladin is by far the most boring class.

491654[/snapback]

Every game needs an easy mode....

I hate paladins too. Turns out, I just hate alliance. I started there on the Argent Dawn server, but I didn't like it. Now I play horde on Durtan (50 Undead Warlock, Demon/Afflicition spec) and I love it. Horde players just seem more mature.

And god do I hate Night Elves.... I swear you have to be below the age of 15 and have ADD just to start a NE character....

And god do I hate Night Elves....  I swear you have to be below the age of 15 and have ADD just to start a NE character....

491675[/snapback]

ROFL

:bah:

I think I'll run a hated class poll. :P

ROFL

:bah:

I think I'll run a hated class poll. :P

491726[/snapback]

I second his description, they're all played by pre-pubescent boys who think they're "kewlz" and that includes the NE females as well, which is just sad. :glare:

And in response to the Paladin thing, sure you get a free mount, unless you decide to go for your Epic Charger, that's probably worse than farming for a normal Epic Mount.

Personally I'm getting pretty tired of my Paladin, it's just stupid that you can't even enjoy a fair BG experience because all the opposing players go straight for the Paladins, so I always have 5 or 6 Horde on me anytime I try anything. :closedeyes:

Errm..I've met as many immature humans, dwarves and gnomes as I have nightelves. Actually....99% percent of the players are immature little boys...or immature big boys :-p. I play a nightelf....and i've come across more adult, mature NE's than any other race. You have to realize that you are in the minority....most of the players on alliance and horde are little kids. And the way I see it..I am a human..so why would i want to play one.....and why would i want to be a little gnome or dwarf :bah:

Gnome Rogue = winnage.

I had the same thoughts about human, but since I want to have another factions mount I decide to remake my Warrior as a human, the 10% bonus to rep is really a big thing if you intend to get it done by 60.

honestly if i was ever fighting something like that i wouldnt even take it seriously.

Id see him running at me and i would boot his butt back about 40 feet. keep doing that till he gives up.

Or employ this method