Sign in to follow this  
zone99

Fps Games Recommendations, Help!

well, call me crazy... but I love fortress for Quake 3... it is the BEST game ever. Lots of fun, dosent take a lot of power to play and is very fast paced.

However, its not very active so if you want to play, send me a PM (or if you decide to play other fortress mods).

Also, Ive had luck with far cry. And, if you wanted, you could always try some MMORPG (I saw you said you liked KOTOR which is an RPG) which to me puts FPSes to shame...

oh yeah i forgot to mention that i've played the entire doom series except for doom 3 and also the entire quake series and i got tired of quake 3 a few years ago.

oh yeah i forgot to mention that i've played the entire doom series except for doom 3 and also the entire quake series and i got tired of quake 3 a few years ago.

493670[/snapback]

its not quake3 <_<

could it be because he said he didnt like military games?

sometimes reading a whole post comes in handy guys try sometime you mite like it

493245[/snapback]

Well, people were recommending games as America's Army. Plus I don't really view Call of Duty as a military game, because if I did then I would view CS as a military game also.

call of duty....oh i'm thinking of day of defeat (same number of sylabols) that came free with my half-life package

i'll check call of duty out

Painkiller is amazing...so is my new 3D card. SWKOTOR 1 and 2 both turned out to be RPGs. I don't understand why they are so entertaining to people. I hate that inventory stuff. You should just be able to scroll the mouse wheel up and pull out ur next item. Are there any more games like Jedi Knight or Jedi Academy?

FAR CRY IS AWESOME

Edited by zone99