Battlefield 2 Demo Tommorow!

GuJuMaN89

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BF2 is possibly the worst game I have played in recent memory. Which is too bad casue I really liked the first Bf1942.

490750[/snapback]

wow you must not play many games. I undersand not being into it but calling it the worst? I'll have to lend you a few of the last couple games I've played.

i was expecting much greater quality than that for all the hype i see the difference between the first game but its not worth the hype. its not the worst game but not the best either

wow you must not play many games. I undersand not being into it but calling it the worst? I'll have to lend you a few of the last couple games I've played.

490754[/snapback]

Well, I do usually find the good stuff and stick to it. The original BF1942 kept me entertained for a few thousand hours, for example.

The only other fps that comes to mind as being almost as bad as BF2 is Delta Force: Black Hawk Down.

With Battlefield 2 I was expecting some form of improvement on the original, besides graphics. I was clearly expecting far too much as they broke alot of what made bf1942 (and some of the better mods) good.

Oddly, the game runs way better than I expected.

Edited by oralpain