Sign in to follow this  
HoLoDreaM

Got The Saitek Eclipse Today

just got the Saitek Eclipse... for anyone hesistating to spend the money on one of these.. BUY IT NOW.. it is awesome... great keystroke!.. VERY comfortable, very silent... almost 100% silent... looks awesome, lights are sweet in dark conditions... its just plain awesome.. my favorite part is how it feels when im typing... its STURDY too, the frame feels a bit metal with some HUGE rubber pads on the bottom...

DO NOT HESISTATE TO BUY THIS THING

is the eclipse the all black one with the light that shines through the keyes or the one the light shines around the keys? I've been looking into one at circuit-city and i'm about to get it, they looks so sweet :P

That thing looks awesome. I'd love one. I've already got the Saitek gaming keyboard and it's great.

lol holo quit buyin accessories and update your mobo! you soooo said you would after the tagan. cmon now man do it. and if you are still doin referrals PM me.

haha yeah well its gonna cost me a bit, and prolly a fresh new install of windows, which i will like... but im not YET ready for it yet... i dont wannt skimp on it... plus im still in a dilemma.. if i got 939 im gonna have to keep my AGP or i can sell it and go pci-e and stuff.. decisions, decisions

either way, i wouldve bought this keyboard no matter what order i buy everything in

is the eclipse the all black one with the light that shines through the keyes or the one the light shines around the keys?  I've been looking into one at circuit-city and i'm about to get it, they looks so sweet :P

489389[/snapback]

Eclipse is the black one where the light shines through the keys.

I got the original Gamers' Keyboard before the Eclipse was released. Same keyboard except for the shine-through lights and the inclusion of a programmable keypad. But yea, AWESOME keyboard. Paired it with an MX-510 and my input needs are complete :D