Sign in to follow this  
shmitty

Cont. Of A Closed Topic

Ya on the monitors section there was a thing between me and coolzero (we are friends it's not biggy) but anywho he claimed that he kicked my butt. Well I came out on top and he gave up due to my weird crazy judo chops into his side ribs. Anywho he knew my password because I needed his help on a previous occasion so he got on and changed and manipulated a few things...all in all I'm just trying to get the truth to you guys that I won and he lost and he doesn't want to admit to it.

:lol: judo chops... *wipes tear* roflmao!

Wait, so are you saying that he unlawfully accessed your account?

Judo chops sounds like a side of beef smothered in Lamb and rice...

Wait, so are you saying that he unlawfully accessed your account?

Judo chops sounds like a side of beef smothered in Lamb and rice...

489386[/snapback]

He told him the password therefore it wasnt unlawfully, but it obviosly was against the wishes of shmitty.

Judo Chop? hahahahahhahahhahahhahaha

hmmmmmmm.... 4 years of Jujitsu (the actual martial art) and they never taught any chops. the few strikes we were taught were only as distractions for the real pain that was to come next. and judo (the sport) doesn't allow strikes at all.

dude your dumb, this is how it happend, and if you deny it, ill chop you good

We were screwin around by shmitties pc, i took his keyboard, hey jumped on me like a bear and i didn't fight back and he did some wierd karate things like the starwars kid on ebaums. About a minnut later he was like, ya i kicked ur butt, he got me pinned, but i must stress i wasn't trying, so i was like, yeah right, so he tryes some judo chop and i grabed both his arms and forced him down and i was like surrender, and he refused, so after like 30 secconds of him not being able to move i was like .* this you can't even defend yourself like a true ninja. Then I drank a red bull and flew away. I do give him props on the judo chops, one of them hit me in the mouth which made me very irritated. B:)

also nrg i think your arm is on fire...

489385[/snapback]

really?

oh yea i see now.

and coolzero101, i dont believe any of your story except the part where you flew away. haha jk ^_^

really?

oh yea i see now.

and coolzero101, i dont believe any of your story except the part where you flew away. haha jk ^_^

490695[/snapback]

yes because people can fly.

great, that's just lovely. now both of you please be sure NOT to breed... K?

:) j/k with ya