Sign in to follow this  
Kamikaze_Badger

Why Is Family Always So craping Irrespectful?

get a job. thats how i have my computer. hell thats how i have all the electronics i ave

xbox

ipaq

ipod

tv

computer

phone

surrond system

bluetooth headset

tv tuner

all my games

psp

everything i bought on my own and some say im spoiled because they dont have as much as me.... i tell them i have it because i bought it and they say im lying. I tell them to get a job and they say some thing like its a waste of time... them some people who get a job do a half butt job ... Im the best kid they have there! they arnt supose to put people on registers untill 16... im on there now!

the moral of this story is you have to work for what you want. but thats just me ranting...

yeah, stop fixing it, that will change their attitudes real quick, or better yet charge for your services.

yeah, stop fixing it, that will change their attitudes real quick, or better yet charge for your services.

488822[/snapback]

easier said than done!

easier said than done!

488826[/snapback]

True...

Hey KB...

20110310981.jpg

I hope I'm not giving you any ideas.

Spyware removal programs are good.

& BYOC!!

At first I was inclined to think this was more self-pity but the more I thought about it I agree with KB.

I told my ex-wife over and over to not install anything without asking me first. Well she calls me up at work and says her computer is acting real slow and won't do anything at all.

I told her to just shut it down and I would look at it when I got home. Come to find out she had installed "hotbar" to "see the cute little icons". ~sigh~

She had completely ruined the installation. Well it took me around 2 weeks to "find the time" to fix it. Muwwaaahhahaaahhaaaa!!!!

I of course NEVER told her the password to my computer so she was SOL until I fixed her computer. :lol::lol::lol:

She never did anything like that again.

I know it's hard when you're younger but try to respectfully stick to your guns and install any programs you can to keep them from hurting themselves.

Good Luck!!

Or you can look into purchasing a program called Deep Freeze. It will change EVERYTHING on the hard drive back to exactly how it was when you set it up. Your sisters downloaded music, gone--- spyware, gone. Just allow a small amount of space to be changed, say 20 mb. That will be enough to save just their text documents and their work related materials. :)

if its broken.. i fix it :). think of it as a challenge, lol. the more they break it the more you will have to learn to fix the computer. i have my own pc now that ive built and i let my parents get on here if they want.

Guest Jeremy

Buy your own computer, pay for your own internet, and let them bask in their stupidity when their computer explodes

hey, I paid good money for my system, no way I'm letting someone get on (sister for example) so it can be messed up.

I agree with the whole build your computer with your own money thing. When we had a single Dell (before I saw the light), everyone was allowed to use it. I couldn't control who used it nor could I control what people were allowed to do on it. Then I got a job.

I made enough money for my first rig. THAT was when I could truly say it was MY computer. Then I was allowed to enforce ANY rules I wanted and family members had no choice but to oblige (only person besides me who used the comp was my father and he didn't really do anything stupid anyway, it was those darned sisters of mine who did). Then I got my second rig, then my third. The pattern remained the same, if anybody had a problem with my rules, they had to deal with it because it was MY computer. Since my father paid for the Internet, he got to use the fastest computer in the house instead of my sister's Sony Vaio or the Dell laptop. Then I moved on-campus and I got to be the sole user and things went smoothly from there :D

Guest Silenc3
wa wa wa... until you pay for it, stop crying

488788[/snapback]

Yep. So true.

Remember the old saying "As long as you live in my house and I pay the bills.....blah, blah, you'll do as you are told" It might stink, but it's true!!!

Grin & bear it and when you get your stuff you OWN you'll be surprised, they will respect it, and you a whole lot more, & will defer to your requests

Besides, IMHO, it feels better when you buy it and appreciate more on top of it.