Go Pistons !

Mangar

Detroit will prevail once again !!!

I did not expect this round to go less than 7 games, but the Piston's will proceed !!

It's just sheer luck for Detroit that Wade got hurt, otherwise Miami would have taken it in game 6. I mean what a blow to Miami! This really sucks that were gonna have to watch the boring pistons in another finals series. But at least we can rest assured that San Antonio will KILL the pistons. Go GINOBILI!!!!!

I'm SO sick of hearing about them winning cuz miami was all playing hurt. and you think none of the pistons are hurt? the beating detroit's front like took against captain pushoff (shaq should hve fouled out of every game with offensive fouls!!!!!)? rip's bruiesed calf?

anyhow I'm glad the piston's shut shaq up again... that'll teach him to talk crap about ben wallace... so what if one guy had a tough time... that's what a team is for.

I was really hoping we wouldn't see a Detroit San Antonio finals, but it looks like that is what is going to happen. Why did I not want to see this you ask? Because I can't root for either team. I do not want the cry baby pistons or the bigger cry baby spurs to win it all. It should be interesting though. The two teams that get away with the most crap will be facing off in a battle of who can cry the loudest and get the most calls. I am afraid though that in a finals series between the two that the Spurs will have the upper hand because the Pistons can't play tight D on Duncan, because if you look at him hard you will foul out lol.

and wade didn't get all the calls? jeez man, every time he so much as stumbled or wimpered he got the call in games 5 and 7. game 5 was all about miami getting ALL the calls. game 6 was kinda lopsided in detroit's favor (I can say it) in that department. and game 7 was pretty much miami's ... prince holding shaq? ummmmmm... how does that work? or the last foul of the game supposedly committed by detroit... the REF ran over damon jones!

I just hope the ref's can keep quiet in the finals and let both teams play physical basketball... otherwise it's going to be a freethrow shooting contests (which I'm pretty sure detroit would win).

Edited by bigred

Next and final rounds start tomorrow, GOOOOOOOOOO PISTONS !!!!!!!!

Wish I could alter the sub-title now! Being a Moderator on another site I could :bah:

Edited by Mangar

I have a 12 pack of Bass Ale and a bag of popcorn just waiting for Game 1. Oh and of course the Pistons will win in 6 games. I am just glad I'm not going to see that big Oaf (former Laker, now resident Miami slacker) anymore. GO PISTONS!!!

I have a 12 pack of Bass Ale and a bag of popcorn just waiting for Game 1.  Oh and of course the Pistons will win in 6 games. I am just glad I'm not going to see that big Oaf (former Laker, now resident Miami slacker) anymore. GO PISTONS!!!

489233[/snapback]

Spin around and look behind you, stach...lol.bigred is right, if it becomes a freethrow contest, the spurs will fall, esp Timmy.