Yeah I Need About Four Small Drives Too!

crash

Hey guys, I need a few HD's anyone have one lying around that they don't need?

Crash

I actually have some small drives lying around that I'm not currently using. One's a 12GB, another is a 10GB (first is IBM, the second is Seagate). I had a Seagate 20GB lying around, but I'll be sticking that in the Linux testing/Folding rig I need 3 more parts for (optical drive, ram, and PSU). However, I may just end up buying some more parts off ebay to make another folding rig after i move into my apartment, so I might need the hard drives for that...........

I actually have some small drives lying around that I'm not currently using. One's a 12GB, another is a 10GB (first is IBM, the second is Seagate). I had a Seagate 20GB lying around, but I'll be sticking that in the Linux testing/Folding rig I need 3 more parts for (optical drive, ram, and PSU). However, I may just end up buying some more parts off ebay to make another folding rig after i move into my apartment, so I might need the hard drives for that...........

487886[/snapback]

Hmm, I'll trade you a DVDrom for the 10 and 12?

I have a 340 meg drive, a 500 meg drive, and a 780 meg drive. They are all Western Digital Caviars in perfect working condition. They are just a little small. :P

I have a 340 meg drive, a 500 meg drive, and a 780 meg drive.  They are all Western Digital Caviars in perfect working condition.  They are just a little small. :P

487924[/snapback]

Cool, those would make good clocks!

Good CLOCKS?!? You're planning on ripping them open and make clocks?

Please post pics when/if you actually do this  :P

487941[/snapback]

No, just the 340 - 1 GB are for clocks, I already have a couple, I'll see if I can find them and take pics.

crash do u have any sort of cooling things u dont need. Id be willing to trade u my two hdds for that.

489430[/snapback]

Yes I have:

A bunch of Blue LED 120mm fans,

A bunch or Blue and Green 80mm fans

A swiftec socket A HS w/ 1/2inch copper base

A cool socket A hs, made by... can't remember

A A64 stock HS/fan

A Swiftech A64 HS w/blue Led fan