Best 92mm For Si-97

umm well its not really the temps, right now, thats making me want one, but i always have wanted a SI-97 for my XP2800, so i figured hey id fix 2 problems right here...

ive noticed that my CPU fan is just BLISTERINGLY loud! its way louder than 2 120's and 1 80 combined, and my PSU is completely silent, so thats not a thing, i have a fan controller for my case fans, even running at max speeds theyre quiet.. but my cpu is so loud.. its gotta go.. the HSF is stock, but the fan is a Cooler Master 60mm. and i believe the SI-97 takes 92mm fans.. so what would be a nice fan to get for it??

Guest FxXP

If you look at Thermalrights website, the only fans that they recommend are the Panaflo's. I have a Panaflo 120mm on my XP-120 and it does good. I can probably say the same about the 92mm Panaflos on the SI-97.

You want quiet? Get some SilenX fans. Best Noise:Performance ratio I've seen...

487220[/snapback]

Yep, I would put a silenX on there. They're more money but why not spend the extra $10 for a REALLY good fan?

If you look at Thermalrights website, the only fans that they recommend are the Panaflo's.

487228[/snapback]

i've seen delta's on there too...

holodream... 60mm? :/ what were you thinking?! lol... a 92mm Panaflo or a 92mm Tornado with controller are the best options... both are, or can easily be, quiet

my tornado becomes very quiet < 2900rpm and almost provides the same amount of cooling as higher speeds on my SLK

i've seen delta's on there too...

holodream... 60mm? :/ what were you thinking?! lol... a 92mm Panaflo or a 92mm Tornado with controller are the best options... both are, or can easily be, quiet

my tornado becomes very quiet < 2900rpm and almost provides the same amount of cooling as higher speeds on my SLK

488525[/snapback]

:withstupid: . At 2800rpm my tornado isnt very loud at all, and still pushes more cfm then most other fans. And you always have the option of cranking it up to full speed for some sick air cooling potential :D

I have a Tt smart fan(without the smarts) lol it's full speed all the time and it has a nasty whine.The only thing in the room that makes more noise is my AC lol :P

So i'd advise against it if you want quiet since it's summer and fans are spinning double shifts <_<