Upgrading Time! (maybe)

No that proc isn't bottlenecking your vid card. when i run 3dmark 03 i notice that i get way better scores when i OC my vid card.  if my proc was bottlenecking my system i would see some serious gains when i run the benchmark @ stock and @ OC on the proc i mean..but i don't not as much as compared to the gains i get when i OC the vid card..I think you need like a 6800Ultra or an equivalent or in SLI before you start bottlenecking a 3200+..I read that in a maximum p c magazine..You will see some serious gains if you went with either card you mentioned.

487129[/snapback]

Thats because 3DMark03 is heavily video card dependant rather than CPU dependant. Overclocking your CPU barely makes a difference in 3DMark03 and 3DMark05, however overclocking your video card makes nearly ALL the difference. Try running 3DMark01 SE at stock and overclocked speeds on your CPU, then compare the difference.

how his board is agp and crossfire is pci expresee!!!

487640[/snapback]

oopsies, blond moment. Sure the models are the same , but agp is just a tad different :blush:

They DO make those.... I saw them somewhere... cant remember... I also saw cpu socket adapters there... It was a wild website for pc mods n stuff.....

Honestly, Get a Mobo\CPU before you get a new gfx card. If you intend on selling that XT, drop me a pm. ^_^