Free Stuff Without Referrals!

henbenley

I found a new site that can get you free stuff without having to refer friends. You simply sign up and complete offers yourself instead of getting others to. There are alot of offers that are free. You can go at your own pace and complete any offers that you like. It works on a point system and certain offers are worth a certain number of points. The more offers, the more points, the bigger reward. THey have everything from $25 gift certifigates to laptops, projectors, plasma tvs, and home entertainment system.

TrialClix

To gain extra points, for example, click the link in my sig- under free stuff (yes please do :) ) sign up do an offer and i get 75 points.

But, this offer does not rely on refereals, though referals do help out greatly. You gain points for signing up and participating in the offers, these points go towards rewards; you redeem points for rewards

To gain extra points, for example, click the link in my sig- under free stuff (yes please do :) ) sign up do an offer and i get 75 points.

But, this offer does not rely on refereals, though referals do help out greatly.  You gain points for signing up and participating in the offers, these points go towards rewards; you redeem  points for rewards

486138[/snapback]

exactly. not required, but does help alot.

trust me you will pay full price for w/e you get from these "no refferal" sites.

486161[/snapback]

probably not because there are many offers that are just free trials and cost nothing and then other stuff is dvds and music and who doesnt want to get cheap stuff and earn points for free stuff?

EDIT: OMFG!! 6800 points?!?! most of the offers are 200 points or less!

486259[/snapback]

thats why this site is really only good for getting less expensive freebies and not so good for the big offers

i really want the digital rebel, but thats not gonna be happening

I signed up for this site a while ago and never really looked at it. Untill now. Wow, was I stupid. This site is awsome. Too bad by the time you get the points for the really good stuff you will have done all the offers and then youll have a tough choice.

Still, not a bad site.

TrialClix

• 2 weeks later...

From TrialClix... "Anyone that joins through your personal referral link and completes any offer earns you 75 points!"

Your referrals must do at least one offer for you to get the 75 points.

Good luck.

:foldon: