Fs: Parting Out My Fx-55 Rig

Nuclear

Alright guys, the time has come to sell my beloved FX-55 rig. Right now I am trying to sell the vapochill LS, the FX-55, and my X850XT that are in the rig.

- The FX-55 is a 0441 CAAZC OEM chip that still has warranty left thru Monarch computer. This chip does 3300MHz on a stock VapoChill LS with 1.65v. It can do 2915MHz on water with ease, and I never tested it on air.

$685 + shipping in the US

- Sapphire X850XT OEM: I used this card very little, and never OC'ed it or vmodded this card. As many of you know, I purchase two of everything, and this was the backup card. It runs any game at the greatest detail with ease, and should OC very well should the need arise. This is a PCI-E card, so sorry to the AGP guys. It will come with the molex -> PCI-E adapter.

$400 + shipping in the US

- VapoChill LS cooler: This is my newest VapoChill and it is the silver version. It will hold my FX-55 to -50.1C at idle, and loads around -42C without problems. It's very easy to operate, comes with all the condensation proofing, controller, etc...and will fit any S939, S754, and S478 board.

$600 + shipping in the US

I will accept paypal or money order for the parts, but if payment is made by money order, I will hold shipping until the check clears the bank.

If anyone is interested, I am willing to sell the complete rig as is also. Please PM me for the asking price, and only serious buyers inquire. Here are the system specs:

- AMD FX-55

- DFI SLI-DR board

- Sapphire OEM X850XT

- 2x256MB GSkill PC4400 hand-picked

- 1 Western Digital 36GB 10K RPM hard drive

- VapoChill LS cpu cooler

- PC Power & Cooling 510W DLX SLI PSU

- Lite On 52X CD Burner

- Custom Modded Lian-Li PC7-Plus silver case

Edited by Nuclear

Byron: PM Answered

This card is the version with a single DVI output and single d-sub. I have the DVI -> d-sub connector if you are interested, as well as all the cables and accesories.

I haven't decided yet if I'm gonna sell everything in the rig, but let me think on it this weekend and I'll let you guys know. Im keeping tabs on who has dibs first, so no worries there.

If I decide to sell the parts requested, I will PM each of you with an asking price...which I feel will be fair.

The RAM is GSkill PC4400 LE 2x256 that was hand picked by a friend. This ram is capable of 315+ at 2.5-4-3-7 on my DFI board, and should run well in any A64 rig that can handle high HTT speeds.